Saturday, August 6, 2011

Live Writer Test

KoalaWell, as it turns out, Word 2010 is hopeless in terms of uploading directly from there into Blogger. BUT, I saw a tip that indicated that this Live Writer thing might be the answer. My hope is that this file can be saved on the hard drive and also uploaded to the blog. We’ll know in just a moment or two. I’ll also need to attach a picture here so that I can ensure that the photo upload works as well. I will copy this text several times to make the blog longer.

Well, as it turns out, Word 2010 is hopeless in terms of uploading directly from there into Blogger. BUT, I saw a tip that indicated that this Live Writer thing might be the answer. My hope is that this file can be saved on the hard drive and also uploaded to the blog. We’ll know in just a moment or two. I’ll also need to attach a picture here so that I can ensure that the photo upload works as well. I will copy Penguinsthis text several times to make the blog longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment